Sunday, February 11, 2007

Babe you're all mixed signals...

So. PWR209 proved to be much more confusing than I had thought. I am not keeping up with my workload. This makes me feel more irresponsible than normal because of all I had to put myself and Dr. Reid through to get into the course...and according to my voicemail, I am still not technically in the damn thing.

However, I am very excited to begin reading Snow Crash. I'm big on sci-fi and I've heard a lot of good things about it. I'm finishing up VALIS right now, and had planned to move onto PKD's other books but have felt overwhelmingly apathetic lately.

Tattoo place still hasn't gotten back to me. It's a very professional place, very nicely set up, etc. I don't understand why they aren't calling me back on my redesign, perhaps they aren't into making money this season.

I'm beginning to doubt the sincerity of love songs.

And I'm beginning to mistrust my my instincts. And gut feelings.

And my friends.

And my eyes and ears...

Could be the nyquil.

1 comment:

Pseudonym Jim said...

Nyquil's awesome... who's your dealer?