Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday

Last Wednesday I took my first French 202 test of the semester. I studied for about four horus before the test, which is ou of the ordinary for me. I rarely study, and haven't since taking Statistics which was Sophomore year. Most of my classes are writing, and if they aren't they're at least writing intensive. I rarely have to study. I'm not claiming to be a genius, I think I just test well. Despite having stared at the book for quite some time, I felt very confused on the test and scattered. I couldn't remember if I was doing one of the vebr tenses right and I faked the culture section. Frustration set in and I was the last person finished with the test, which has never happened. So when I got the test back today and saw I had received an 87, I was more than surprised.

That's really the only good news of the day. I have 20 dollars until Friday. I drove home Friday afternoon, spent the majority of the weekend arguing with my mother over things as trivial as whether or not I had darkened my hair (no I did not.) I drove home Saturday night to hang out with Ray, which went rather well, but driving took a lot out of my mood. I am trying to get into Second Life for class but they refuse to send me my confirmation e-mail.

In somewhat decent news, I bought myself a Fonseca Vintage on Saturday while grabbign Ray a James Joyce, so if I get over this cold soon I will have that to look forward to. (That's a cigar, btw.)

No comments: