Monday, December 25, 2006

What I Think About When I'm Bored

Hello to all of you who read my blog. I appreciate it, and I want both of you to know.

Anyway. Some random thoughts.

- If I clone myself, but I switch my X and Y chromosomes so that the clone turns out as a girl (how I would have been if I was made a girl, not just me with long hair) and then I fuck my clone, is it incest? What is it? Is that technically still me, or is my twin?

- Am I alone on really wanting to fuck a deaf girl? I think this stems from being a kid and having a crush on the deaf woman from ER.

- If you were at a costume party and started nailing a chick (or guy, for the women who aren't reading this) with a mask...and then halfway through the mask falls off, and it's your cousin, what do you do? Do you keep going? Take off your mask? Run away? What's the protocol? I want to tell you before you answer that this in no way reflects some weird desire of mine (creepy) it's just a crazy hypothetical i thought up.

- One time a friend of mine told me about this guy who was messing around with a girl who had her arms and legs amputated when she was a kid. She said "You can do anything you want to me." To which he replied "Yeah, I fucking know." I've been laughing about that for a while.

- What if I was retarded and no one was telling me? This can't be true, because it would mean that everyone is in on it, and each person is also an excellent improv actor. That's unlikely.

- Every time I see something gross, my first reaction is to say 'What if that went in my mouth?!" This makes it even worse.

No comments: