Monday, October 15, 2007

Fruits of Procrastination

So. I haven't posted anything in a week, but I plan on making this my main online hobby for the next few weeks. Expect many more updates, some of which may accidentally be relevant or interesting.

Losing my flashdrive took a lot out of me. That sounds dramatic and stupid more than anything, but realizing that everything I had done in past four years was gone really kicked the shit out of me. Of course, this is only worsened by the fact that I know it's completely my own fault for not having another back up source.

So: I am extraordinarily behind on my Second Life project, my blog, the wiki, everything really. I will be working hard to fix this over the next few weeks.

I managed to spend about three times more than I should have this weekend. I'm not sure what to blame this on, considering almost everyone I know went home for the weekend. However, good news: I have a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 and a nice Gurkha sitting in the humidor. I would have enjoyed an Acid Liquid on Sunday, but Raymond very prudently decided to drop it off the porch and split the wrapper.

Pretty disappointing.

2 comments:

rayhedrick said...

"but I plan on making this my main online hobby for the next few weeks."

Pseudonym Jim said...

giggles