Thursday, April 12, 2007

Staring at the wall...

So for most of the week I've been without television and internet access. This is because my roommate decided that despite the rest of us giving him money, he wasn't going to pay Time Warner. I'm not sure why. Maybe he's a sociopath as I've suspected for a while now.

But anyway. I wouldn't say that I'm someone who "needs" those things but I did realize how much I enjoy the internet when I didn't have it. I don't watch television too often, and only follow a few shows. Most of those shows can be found on the stations' websites so I don't even bother watching them at their scheduled times. But since the internet was down, that wasn't much of an option either. So I have no idea what happened on Lost this week but I suppose I'll find out soon.

It did make me think though, that maybe I am not as exciting or interesting of a person as I once thought. For instance, when I woke up in the middle of the afternoon and realized I couldn't check my email, my AIM, my blog, or any of my message boards ...I quickly panicked and thought- "What the hell am I going to do all day?"

So I went to the bar and watched the Sox get the shit kicked out of them. Daisuke can go back to fucking Japan for all I care, what a disappointment.

No comments: